ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Business Executive Apprenticeship Program (BEAP), first of its kind in Nigeria, is a 5-week remote apprenticeship program focused on equipping young professionals with requisite competencies that will enable them to become effective Business Executives and CEOs' most trusted advisers.
Based on the action-learning model, BEAP will feature TEDx style participant presentations, private coaching sessions, case studies, scenarios simulation exercises and group discussions.
The program is ideal for those who want to learn the practical application of the frameworks, principles and habits that make for effective business leadership in today's corporate world.
5 Saturdays; 10.00 AM - 1.00 PM WAT
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
You should apply if you would like to:
- Gain the competencies that will help you become an effective business executive;
- Learn how to apply the frameworks, principles and habits that make for successful business leadership in today’s corporate world;
- Get access to facilitation and private coaching sessions with successful business coaches/executives who have walked the talk for over 20 years;
- Meet with successful founders, entrepreneurs and business leaders with the possibility of a job opportunity upon completion of the program.
WHO IS THE IDEAL PARTICIPANT?
BEAP is ideal for those who:
1. Are willing and able to commit for the entire duration of the program – 5 weeks;
2. Have an open mind, positive attitude, curiosity streak and are willing to learn, relearn and unlearn;
3. Have outstanding records of academic, managerial or professional achievement;
4. Have a strong record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting;
5. Have exceptional analytical, problem-solving and execution skills;
6. Are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Equipping young professionals with the requisite competencies to become effective executives.
Personal & Brand Effectiveness
Join us on Saturday, 25th of June 2022, for June's edition of the Business Executive Apprenticeship Programme (BEAP) Masterclass series. This month's edition is giving you an opportunity to learn how to create and influence public perception by positioning as an authority in your industry and elevating your credibility.
P.S: If you have friends or colleagues who might be interested, please share this registration link with them. You can also download and share the attachment across your network, Thanks!
JUNE 25 2022
10:AM – 12: PM